Mankind has long invented the means to improve potency, capable of inducing and enhancing potency and sexual pleasure. The Greeks even came up with a name for them – aphrodisiac, reminiscent of the Greek goddess Aphrodite. An important place among them is devoted to love foods – products that increase the potency. It has long been believed that for male sexual activity and improving potency, products that have a specific activating effect are useful. In Europe and North America, this action was attributed to raw chicken eggs and walnuts. In the East, more exotic products were used: rhinoceros horn, blood of snakes, testes of various animals.
What Should Be the Diet In Men?
Today, scientists have established that for normal potency and sexual activity in human food, there must be enough “vitamin E and A” vitamins, as well as vitamin B, which enhances the effective conductivity of impulses along the nerves. To improve the potency is also important and the amount of food consumed. Overeating does not help strengthen potency and sensuality.
In one ancient Indian treatise there is such a note: “Half of the stomach should be filled with food, one quarter – with water, and one quarter should remain empty to control breathing.”
The emphasis should be on dishes rich in trace elements and vitamins. The most vitamins A, B, E are necessary for the male body – they contribute to improving the conductivity of nerve impulses in the pelvic region. A food rich in protein is also useful.
What Foods Can Increase Potency?
The man who has taken the path to combat impotence first of all needs to establish a diet. Take food 3-5 times a day, depending on individual characteristics and physical activity. Each meal should be high in calories, the products should be combined, and the weekly menu should be varied. Start the transition to strengthening the male power diet should be with the regulation of serving size. The dishes should be nourishing and contain proteins, fats and carbohydrates in optimal proportions.
- Nuts (peanuts, walnuts, cashews, almonds, pine nuts, hazelnut, sesame, pistachios);
- Vegetables (turnips, tomatoes, Bulgarian and hot peppers, daikon, eggplant, carrots, broccoli, pumpkin);
- Fruit (durian, citrus, kiwi, grapes, pomegranate);
- Seafood (mussels, shrimps, crabs, oysters);
- Fermented milk products (cottage cheese, sour cream, cheese);
- Meat (beef, tongue, liver, veal);
- Fish (mackerel, flatfish, salmon).
The Plant Food for Potency
Vegetables and greenery contain many vitamins and trace elements, which not only activate the sexual glands, but also generally strengthen the immune system. Carrots, cabbage, turnips, radishes, parsley, lettuce, celery help to keep the potency for many years. Especially it is necessary to allocate an onion and garlic, they always should be in a diet of the adult man. Also, men’s strength is strongly influenced by basil, St. John’s wort, anise, mint, tarragon, coriander, asparagus.
Effect of Protein Food on the Quality of Male Potency
It has long been known about the beneficial effect of meat and eggs on the erection. And although the recommendations of experts on the number of their use can vary significantly, regular intake of eggs increases the level of cholesterol in the blood of a man. Restrictions exist in the part of the intake of chicken eggs. For those who experience discomfort from them, raw quail eggs are recommended. It should also avoid fatty meat, as their use leads to the appearance of excess weight.
Useful are curdled milk, fresh and sour goat’s milk, cottage cheese and cheese. 200 ml of milk every day can improve your erection greatly. The protein contained in the milk is the source of testosterone, and not just the amino acids necessary for muscle growth. Also, milk produces estrogen, a female hormone that accumulates in your body with age.
Seafood for Male Power
Seafood has proven to be a good aphrodisiac. Among them, special attention and places in the male diet deserve crayfish, shrimp, squid, mussels. They improve the potency and promote sperm regeneration. This is due to the high content of zinc and selenium in marine products. Meat skates and sharks contain specific stimulating substances, which are particularly beneficial for the libido level.
- Oysters: are the champion in the content of zinc. Zinc participates in chemical reactions that produce testosterone, prevents the spread of infections in the body. This microelement, present in the male seed, inhibits the activity of pathogenic microorganisms. The more oysters a man eats, the more he is immune from infections of the genitourinary system. Contained in sea molluscum fats, ceramides, prevent the formation of cancer cells in the body and stop the growth of malignant tumors.
- Sea fish: Salmon, sardines, tuna, mackerel, herring contain a record number of polyunsaturated fatty acids omega-3 and omega-6, lowering blood cholesterol, improving the permeability of capillaries, preventing the “fragility” of blood vessels. In general, the consumption of marine fish species has a complex effect on the state of the cardiovascular system. Improved blood supply to the organs contributes to the restoration of erectile function.
- Shrimp: Shrimp meat is considered a dietary low-calorie product, which is quickly absorbed, but it contains few carbohydrates. Shrimp is an excellent source of protein for men. Shrimps are useful because they prevent the development of impotence and improve the quality of sperm, normalize cholesterol and increase the elasticity of blood vessels, enhance sexual desire and improve the synthesis of testosterone.
- Crabs: Meat of crabs is considered a delicacy, has a delicate texture, differs from the absence of connective tissue. Crabs include high-quality protein, which is easily digested, without creating unnecessary strain on the digestive tract. In the meat of crabs there are few carbohydrates and fats, therefore delicacy is recommended for obese men who want to restore potency. Sea crabs are able to accumulate a lot of iodine, their consumption helps to normalize the functioning of the thyroid gland. This positively affects the hormonal background and metabolism.
What Should Be Excluded from the Diet?
Not all foods have a beneficial effect on potency, some, on the contrary, are capable of provoking male malaise, a decrease in testosterone production and the extinction of sexual activity. It is impossible to list all products that adversely affect male sexual function, so we should consider the main qualities of food, which should be avoided:
- Smoked meat contains a special liquid smoke that can cause toxic damage to the testicles, the main producers of testosterone.
- Alcohol greatly reduces the production of the male hormone and harms the testicles. Of particular danger is beer, which, in addition to alcohol, contains female sex hormones – phytoestrogens.
- Various effervescent drinks in addition to harmful sugar and caffeine contain thirst enhancers that lead to dehydration.
- Abundant consumption of corn, linseed and soybean oil can lead to a decrease in the production of testosterone. The norm should not exceed 6 tbsp. spoons a day.
- Yeast white bread, pastries.
- Fat milk contains estragon, in large quantities negatively affecting the male sexual function, the norm is 1 liter.
- Fast food is dangerous high content of various harmful substances, badly affecting the production of testosterone.
- Soy, like beer, has in the female hormones phytoestragens, which on the effect on the body are opposite to testosterone. Therefore, you cannot use this product as a complete meat substitute, this is fraught with oppression of male sexual functions.
- Foods with excessive content of harmful cholesterol (chips, pizza and other fast food, mayonnaise, various smoked products and sausages, as well as all products fried in oil).
- To accelerate the growth and weight gain, the animals can be given female hormones, so frequent use of commercial pork, chicken and beef to men harms.
- Products containing caffeine, which has the ability to destroy free testosterone. Norm – a cup of coffee a day. A soluble drink is harmful in any amount. This applies to energy drinks, which only create the effect of recovery, but in fact they load the cardiac muscle and worsen the state of the vessels.
- Cilantro in small amounts can be used as a means to improve potency, but excessive use of it gives a diametrically opposite effect.
- Sugar, salt and other substances a person needs every day, when used in large quantities, begin to bring harm and negatively affect male viability.
It is recommended to eliminate the content of such substances in the diet. Their consumption must be reduced or completely eliminated.